Friday, September 26, 2008

Week 9.5

Starting next week, I'll be cutting down my physical therapy visits from twice a week to once a week, partially because of school and partially because I just can. My therapist said that I'd be able to do so because I've been showing such great progress. That's a relief.

So the regimen yesterday was very similar to that of Tuesday's:

- elliptical: 10 min
- front step downs: 3 x 15 x 8"
- lateral step downs: 3 x 15 x 8"
- step ups: 3 x 15 x 8"
- leg press (both legs): 3 x 15 x 7th weight plate and 1/2 weight
- leg press (left leg): 3 x 15 x 4th weight plate
- squats: 3 x 15
- leg extensions: 3 x 15 x 1st weight plate
- straight leg lifts: 3 x 15 x 4lb
- hamstring curls: 3 x 15 x 2lb
- stretching (quad, hamstring)
- ice with stim: 10 min

I'll be able to work more on balancing stuff soon, and get back into running. By 5 months, I can start doing pivot sports again.

I can't wait to get over all of this mess! At least my recovery is going well.

No comments: